Hospice Services in TX
Our hospice services are designed to bring comfort, care, and pain management to individuals facing a terminal illness. Nursing care, counseling, social services, pharmacy, medical supplies, and more are all used in order to ease pain and increase comfort levels. We are passionate about serving the needs of our patients requiring hospice services, as well as the needs of their families and loved ones during this difficult time.
There are many different factors involved in providing high quality hospice care. Proper education, medication, emotional support, and pain management are all a crucial part in keeping a patient as comfortable and as peaceful as possible. Our skilled nurses and medical personal have the knowledge and expertise needed to properly care for an individual requiring hospice care.
We Provide Hospice Care By:
- Offering regular visits by a hospice Registered Nurse to our facilities
- Managing pain and symptoms in the patient – such as swallowing, breathing, etc.
- Wheelchair lift van available for appointments and outings
- Offering emotional and spiritual support for both the individual in hospice care and their loved ones
- Managing the patient’s medications and pharmaceutical needs across all medical providers
- Providing the medication and supplies related to the patient’s terminal illness
- Educating family members, nurses, and medical staff about the patient’s condition and how to best care for the patient
- Communicating the needs of the resident with anyone who may interact with the individual